DYE SUBLIMATION PRINT SAMPLES
WHY DYE SUBLIMATION ? READ THIS!
When you purchase any Art, you are purchasing it with the intent to have it be seen, to be looked at and appreciated, it can alter moods, and instill a feeling in you, it's a conversation piece. Often it becomes a room's center of attention and rightfully so. Generally if you purchased a piece of art it means you didn't just like it, but you loved it, and therefore when displayed in your home or office it should be visually impressive. I have been doing hi-quality prints of my artwork for 10+ years and have found that Dye Sublimation on Chromaluxe board or Aluminum sheet metal to visually be "the superior" method for displaying digital art and photography. It is something that can only be experienced in person, the images above do NOT do any justice to how visually superior this printing method is.
1. Yes, all images on this site are available for sale! (Some may not be listed with a price - contact me for pricing inquiries)
2. Yes, I can do custom sizes up to 48" x 96" for just about any picture. (Some sizes may not be listed - contact me for special sizing inquiries)
3. I often have discounted prices and/or special prints only at art fests. (check my upcoming shows section for where to find me next)
4. Yes, I can do custom designs for you. (contact me with any comission inquries)
5. While I do not offer returns or exchanges, if your print is damaged during delivery/shipping. I will replace it.
6. Yes, I can accept payment in various ways, Paypal, Credit Card, Chase Quick Pay are the most common.
PAYPAL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHASE QUICK PAY ME: email@example.com